Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nanowrimo Days 4, 5, 6

So, now I'm going to write about my laziness. Guess what? I'm not going to get very much writing done today. We left to tailgate in Julia Davis at 9 this morning, and didn't get home till five. Dinner and bedtime were crazy, and I still need to clean one of the seats in our big van from when Knightley threw up. I need to be sure I remember the lines for the skit I'm doing before church tomorrow and get to bed early enough so that I can benefit from the time change, and still have time to walk Knightly before church. Oy.

So, I'm not planning on getting much (if any) writing done tonight. Instead, I'm going to post a poll on my facebook, for people to help me decide whether or not to kill my main character and then watch an episode of Merlin. Yeah, I know. Shame on me. But I'll catch up tomorrow. Promise.

Least favorite excerpt (overall, so far): Ember sighed. It was depressing how morbid he had become of late. There was a time, what seemed like ages ago now, when he had maintained a some what optimistic outlook on life. That time was over now. (These are the opening sentences of my book. Can you tell why I feel like killing this character? Ugg. A person can only stand so much angst.)

No comments:

Post a Comment